CALLAWAY RAZR HAWK DRIVER

I was blown away by this driver the moment I picked it up. Over the years I have owned many other drivers , and not once has the paint ever chipped, some of those driver were in use by me for many years. Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest. Please try your search again later. Odyssey Golf- White Hot Pro 2.
Uploader: Shakaramar
Date Added: 22 January 2004
File Size: 69.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29340
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Chris said he found it very hard to fault, as he rifled drive after drive straight down the target caallaway, and there was a similar story for Jon who put it in his top three feeling drivers from the Test, even before he saw the Trackman figures. I have hit them at the range and love the sound, feel and distance.

We actually explained that here: Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. In terms of a fairway razzr I actually like the Razr 3 wood better then the Diablo Octane. TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver.

Jim 8 years ago. Finally we heard back from TaylorMade, and a few emails, and more than a week later, we had to accept the reality that the head to head review was never going to happen. AmazonGlobal Ship Orders Internationally. Demo this club folks. Skip to main content.

R11 — Burner 2.

Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life. The rest of the scores were 8s and 9s, which was enough to propel the scores to levels that not long ago would have been unthinkable for a composite driver forged or otherwise. Of course, having said cllaway, to a larger than normal extent, with the Callaway RAZR Hawk, our testers more or less, I believe, got it right.

I would have thought it was me if I had not had the same thing happen with a brand new Callaway Black driver that I paid a fee to use when I played at Royal Ashburn 2 weeks ago.

Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver Review - !

I always cover my driver after use when I put it back into the bag. Please try again later. Forgiveness can only take you so far, after that, the only real options are a better swing, or magic. Each club would have to be spec checked for loft,lie and length if your doing a head to head test obviously. By reducing drag by 43 percent compared to Callaway's FT-9 driver, the club encourages higher impact speeds and added distance.

Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver

Mar 27, 16 Comments. Based in Carlsbad, California, Callaway offers a wide range of products, each with advanced technology and a calllaway of options suited to every type of player.

When you consider what the first several incarnations of composite drivers from Callaway and Cobra sounded like, the fact that one would score above 50 is somewhat impressive. Callawxy no one loved it a lone 9 was the high rankingbut no one really hated it either a single 5 on the low end.

Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest. This driver is still in perfect working condition, however there is a decent amount of cosmetic wear and tear on the bottom of the driver as well as some sc I have a new Razr Hawk Driver and 3-Wood. Our survey indicated a nearly identical sentiment.

Callaway RAZR Hawk Draw Driver

After watching the gentleman at my local Golf USA smack the ball about yards with this, I thought I'd give it a try. Club has seen average use and is still in nice playing shape! By submitting a review you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.

The driver's aerodynamic head shape, meanwhile, features a streamlined, contoured surface that minimizes energy loss during the downswing. Razr Hawk drivers also feature the Razr Weighting System, with draw and neutral configurations that allow golfers to choose the model that best works with their natural ball flight. Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands. Mary 8 years ago. Sold by Greater Golf Express.

Comments